The site is awful. If someone likes you and they don’t have an account, you’ll get a message from them. That’s how they get the commitment. You will then find that the message is generating a CPU. When you contact that person, you either don’t answer or say they haven’t contacted you.
Most Shared Posts
- In the vast digital landscape of social media, a unique and empowering space has emerged – the soc0 Shares
- In the realm of online dating, where the quest for meaningful connections spans the digital landscap0 Shares
- In todays digital world, online dating has become increasingly popular. With the rise of dating apps0 Shares
- In the ever-expanding landscape of social media, a vibrant and empowering community has emerged unde0 Shares
- In the vast expanse of online dating, where myriad platforms promise connections and love, the quest0 Shares